Scale Space and Upstream present: Location, location and…co-location – as part of London Tech Week we will be exploring why where you are based and who you share the space with matters to unlock innovation
• Co-location by building and by postcode: what are the benefits of locating your scaleup in a building and a District designed to fuel growth, and where you are actively co-located with like-minded peers at a similar stage of growth?
• University connections fueling innovation: what are the competitive advantages of being ‘university connected’ and why spin-outs from Imperial College London are laying down roots in White City.
• Innovation Districts as growth drivers: Spotlight on White City as an exemplar case for why investment in London and across the UK is needed to create more Innovation Districts to boost the UK’s post-covid recovery.
- Panel Host: Prema Gurunathan, Managing Director, Upstream
- Dr Michelle Rogan, Associate Professor of Strategy and Entrepreneurship, Imperial College Business School
- Dr Samin Saeed, UK Chief Scientific Officer, Novartis
- Henrik Hagemann, CEO, Puraffinity
- Michael Holmes, Chief Commercial Officer, Scale Space
Tuesday 21st September 11.30am – 12.30pm ( This event will take place at Scale Space White City and it will also be streamed live as part of London Tech Week)